1) You will not be asked to pay upfront. You will be billed upon completion and transmission/ posting of the work.
2) Unless stated otherwise, the work will appear on my DeviantArt page and/ or any other social media I am apart of.
3) If the commission is for a fanfiction of one or more Movie/ TV show/ Anime/ Comic/ Manga/ Game I have limited or no knowledge of, please be patient as I familiarise myself with it before writing.
4) If the commission is original, or contains original characters, please give me details on said characters and/ or the universe they live in. Otherwise, you can give me free reign over such things, but at least a little detail will be required.
5) I have the right to refuse commissions of any kind. This will mostly occur if it's for something I don't like or holds little to no respect towards the source material.
6) I will NOT write erotica. This may be temporary or permanent, but all commissions for erotica WILL be refused. Should this change, I will note what I will or will not write.
7) On request, I will plug my own characters into the story in some way or form. I have not decided yet if I should extra for this.
8) I'm sorry, but I will not give refunds for stories you don't like. This is for practice as well as for work. If you don't like it, just delete it or don't read it.
9) Just provide a basic plot idea or concept and let me work. No breathing down my neck about it either. I will refuse or cancel a commission if I feel like I'm being controlled.
10) A story takes time to write, and I'll also be writing my own things, as well as doing my freelance work. Therefore, keep in mind that I will not quit a story unless I state so. In such cases the work will not be considered complete, and therefore, you will not be billed.
I'm currently working on how exactly I will be charging for commissions. Even then, I gotta sort out things with my bank for EFT services. I'll also be working on a website using wix. Please stay tuned for that.